Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Living near each other

By now you probably have known I like it when you cling onto me. You are getting heavier though. I wonder how long will I be able to carry you in my arms like a shepherd carrying a little lamb. One day, you will be too heavy for me. You will soon grow up. The day will come when you will leave home. I don't look forward to that. I like you being close to me. It is common for parents in the west to bump their kids out of the house once they reach certain age. I don't like to do that. In fact, I will be very sad if in future we are living very far away from each other. You always want to be close to someone you love.

Can daddy and mummy make a request? If you can, don't live more than 15 minutes drive from us. If possible, within walking distance of 10 minutes and less

No comments:

Post a Comment